Sunday, September 25, 2005

I'm not really a computer geek ...


On the first day of the holidays Miss Sutherland and I went to an ICT conference and I am very excited about the new things I can bring back to our classroom! I have set up a Web Note page where we can post messages for each other and I am now looking into how we can use blogging to record all the great things that happen in our classroom and keep our site up to date.

I also looked at Podcasting. So very soon we will be making some radio shows to be hosted on our website for friends and family to listen too. I am very excited about the possibilities!!

I also taught some teachers how to use Inspiration at this conference. It is great to see the enthusiasm of teachers around Dunedin!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs N


I still want more homework lots and lots more homework

Anonymous said...

A COMPUTER FOR EVER KID Holy moly i want one

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs N
A loptop for every child! Wow thats cool.
cant wait to get another blog from you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs N

I want lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of homework

Anonymous said...

We crawled around practising for a fire.
From Sam

Anonymous said...

I played Kid Pix at lunch time it was fun.
From Jacob

Anonymous said...

I went to my Nana's last night for tea. From Tamara